Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a report on some belonging to the reasons you can get gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to think about.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you will discover that it doesn’t matter how good an inspiration you may believe it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that they would reject an image that they agree could be profitable. Here are a couple common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may now have a full-line of providers not looking to add much more.
2. Make use of this is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting firm first to find their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your submission. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to monitor patent an idea you on paper.)
6. They’ve got too many similar products and that market is flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea draws a very small niche market and would like mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Income sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort with the aid of.
10. Goods has been really patented by someone else and they don’t want to determine if they are around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Your products or idea isn’t compared to what has already been on the. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very well and don’t need a clue who the competitors is that are available.
12. You sent a procedure that is precisely like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing in order to what will be coming out the year after.
14. They already have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a lot. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones creating.)
15. These have received the identical idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with that Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down depending that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype on youtube and possess a significant involving hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, whenever they begin a quick look up your patent they see that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly after due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, but it was poorly written and does not cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, as a result they can get very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and does not publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, InventHelp TV Commercial but it doesn’t explain they just do not look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided on your line for the year or go with the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review your item has never been being produced or sold stores or inventhelp caveman commercial online. To ensure that do n’t want to go ahead and take risk to become the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are a few belonging to the reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected with company. Really take time to on your own and understand your market, your commit that market and plenty of research part different yourself as marketable maybe can.