Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a report on some of your reasons you should have gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully make a something to look into.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you will discover that in spite of how to patent an Idea good understanding you could imagine it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it does not make sense to you that would certainly reject an example that they agree this would definately be profitable. Listed below are some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may have also a complete collection of services not trying to add very much more.
2. Urge for food is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting vehicle first how to patent your idea find out their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your division. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother to be able to you on paper.)
6. Contain too many similar products and that information mill flooded proper.
7. Your idea interests a very little niche market and they want mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Income sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort with the aid of.
10. Your product has have been patented by someone else and they don’t want to find out if they goes around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Goods or idea isn’t much better what is on the actual marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea okay and don’t own a clue who the competitors is thats available.
12. You sent a service or product that is just like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing when what is departing from out the following year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a masse. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. They have already received to correct idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down derived from that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype on youtube and have a significant regarding hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, but when they write a quick look on your patent they discover that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly over the due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, truly was poorly written and does not cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, which means they can get very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and doesn’t publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they don’t really look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided to the line for the year or that the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item never been being produced or sold stores or online. In order that they do not want to go ahead and take risk of being the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are just a few within the reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected with company. Really take time to how do i patent an idea your research and understand your market, your place in that market and plenty of research part become worse yourself as marketable as we possibly can.